ROK Protective Systems (RPS) provides protective products to pipeline operators, building owners, and all levels of government agencies within the United States and in many places throughout the world.. Our products are designed to meet the strictest specifications so you can be confident that your infrastructure is safe. Some applications include:
- ROK Shield - glass protection system
- ROK Blast – blast protection for pipelines and conduits typically installed in buildings
- ROK Face – anti-corrosion system
- ROK Face M - The M stands for metal and is an anti-corrosion treatment for pipelines and other metal surfaces.
- ROK Face C - The C stands for concrete and helps to prevent cracking of concrete.
- ROK Solid – oil spill recovery system
- ROK Solid - Powder version which is used to contain oil spills
- ROK Solid XS - Liquid version which can also be used to contain oil spills
- ROK Hard - A new revolutionary product that will change the construction industry
ROK Protective Systems. product called ROK Shield protects glass by converting it into a protective shield that protects personal and company property. RPS helps highway departments who are trying to extend the life of steel in bridges by supplying them with our ROK Face M product. Our ROK Face C coating performed at better than 500% in elongation testing, this helps with cracking and other surface flaws on concrete. We help pipeline operators protect critical pipelines and building owners protect utility conduits with our ROK Blast product and when we are ready to help protect our waterways and coast lines by cleaning up oil spills, we use our ROK Solid system.
Your project is important to us so please contact us today for more information.